Gifts of Life Insurance
How It Works
- You transfer ownership of a paid-up life insurance policy to The International Swimming Hall of Fame.
- ISHOF elects to cash in the policy now or hold it.
- Consider naming The International Swimming Hall of Fame in your long-term plans. It’s simple.
- Make a gift using an asset that you and your family no longer need.
- Receive an income tax deduction equal to the cash surrender value of the policy
- You may be able to use the cash value of your policy to fund a gift that delivers income, such as a deferred gift annuity.
- Designating a policy is simple. Here’s how.
- Contact Us. Planning your estate and legacy for future generations, including your charitable interests, takes careful evaluation. Consulting with the appropriate professionals can assist you. We are here to assist and complement your advisors.