For the past two and a half years, Jason Simpson has led the charge with A T & T to promote the sport of
diving and support athletes within the sport. Under his leadership, AT & T has become an invaluable partner
with USA Diving and continues to serve as a model of support for sport.
A graduate of the University of California, Berkeley (BA) and the University of Southern California, Marshall
School of Business (MBA), it was apparent from the beginning, Simpson not only cared about AT&T's
return on investment but also truly cared about supporting the needs of the divers and the sport. In January
of 2006, Simpson was named Director of Olympic Integration for AT & T and he continues today to manage
AT& T's sponsorship of the U.S. Olympic Team. The success of the partnership has resulted in a sponsorship renewal through the
London Olympic Games of 2012, with new and unique opportunities to promote the sport and its athletes.
Some of the incredible support provided by Jason and AT & T includes:
• Webcast of the 2007 and 2008 AT & T USA Diving Grand Prix on AT & T's Blue Room website
• Webcast of the 2007 Kaiser Permanente National Diving Championships on the Blue RoomWeb Site
• Produced a "Tips in Training" series featuring Olympic diver Troy Dumais that was available for viewing on the Blue Room
website and AT & T U-Verse's video on demand library
• Produced a "Behind the Scenes" video and became a major sponsor of the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials for Diving
• Sponsored three-time Olympic diver Troy Dumais
• Underwrote the 2008 U.S. Olympic Diving Team's excursion to the GreatWall during the Olympic Games in Beijing to provide
time away from the Olympic village for rest and relaxation for the athletes.
• Donated more than $4,000 to the U.S. Diving Foundation (over and beyond the sponsorship paid to USA Diving)
Unless government supported, sport, particularly amateur sports, would not survive without the financial support of company sponsors
who take a personal interest in helping to create an environment which allows the sport and its athletes to succeed. Jason Simpson and
AT & T have invested the time and funding within diving to help make this happen.